ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Associate - Supply Chain job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. They are seeking an individual to bring solid Supply Chain experience their team at their offices in [location]. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that employs over 17,000 staff globally.
- SCOR (Supply Chain Operations Reference Model) process mapping for the "Deliver" part in MS-Vision format, Level 4 and 5 on global and local/regional level for all sites/regions, mappings confirmed with global, regional and local process owners with inclusion of appropriate SOP (standard Operating Procedures) and linked to the system used in these procedures.
- Project planning, information gathering from business process owners and mapping of these processes in MS-Vision are some of the tasks in this role. This role will report into a director Supply Chain from the Supply Chain Excellence and Innovation department.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in using Excel, MS Office
- Experience in process mapping (savvy)
- Experience in MS-Visio (savvy)
- SCOR process mapping (SCOR project management side not required)
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Experience in Supply Chain (preferably in Deliver, i.e. warehousing, order management, distribution, transportation)
- 1-3 years' experience in GMP environment
- Demonstrated high standards in detail, perfection
- Strong coordinating skills (make/maintain plan, schedule his/her own meetings, with the right people, follow up, seek confirmation)
- Experience with SAP
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sayf Jabbar on +44 203 8281 920 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.