ProClinical has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Manager to join a global CRO which has more than 15 years of experience in conducting clinical trials. This is a permanent CRA management position based in Stockholm.
- Planning, coordination and execution of projects
- Lead the study team and ensure that study deliverables are met
- Managing project budget
- Assist the study team during audits and inspections
- Prepare and complete applications to the regulatory authorities and ethic committees
- Prepare and conduct pre-study activities, selection and initiation visits, routine monitoring and close out visits
- Selecting and negotiating contracts with sites, local/central laboratories, pharmacies etc.
- Training of staff
- Planning, participating and leading Investigators meeting
- Writing and preparing the Clinical Study Documentation
Skills and Requirements:
- Academic degree in natural science such as medicine, pharmacist biomedicine or similar
- Experience from pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industries
- Experience from Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- A well-developed understanding for customer care and business development
- Good ability to express yourself both verbally and in writing
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good organizational skills
- A service-minded approach
- Ability to prioritize and handle several tasks simultaneously
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kristian Gustafson on +44 203 8569 337or upload your [CV/resume] on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.