A job vacancy for an Expert Clinical Manager has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas.
- Ensure all operational trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, operational procedures and quality standards.
- Provide input and contribute to the development of protocols and related documents, in the ongoing scientific review of clinical data, and in trial data analysis, reporting and publishing.
- Prepare training materials and presentations related to the planning and conduct of the trial.
- Prepare clinical outsourcing specifications. Responsible for management of Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and ensure adherence to scope of work within timelines and budget.
- Manage interactions with Oncology Development Operations and other relevant functions including Drug Supply Management and local medical organizations.
- Accountable for accuracy of trial information in all trial databases and tracking systems.
- Support the development, management and tracking of trial budget working closely with the appropriate partners in OGD.
- Participate in the organization and logistics of various oversight and Advisory boards; attend meetings.
- Point of contact for managing/answering questions related to trial procedures and patient’s eligibility.
Skills and Requirements:
- Global Pharma experience
- BSc in life science or healthcare, pharmacy degree or nursing qualification
- Knowledge of relevant regulations: ICH-GCP and SOPs
- Knowledge of English language
- Experience in trial related activities like planning, executing, reporting and publishing
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 2038 4606 43 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.