A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within several therapy areas have a new Clinical Contracts Associate job opportunity at their offices in California. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents. The CCA position will entail being responsible for clinical administrative operations activities involving clinical contract and budget support including but not limited to filing, scanning, mailing, populating spreadsheets and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Review all executed clinical contracts saved on the internal system and CMS and perform reconciliation between the contracts that are saved in these two platforms
- Scan and create Optical Character Recognition (OCR) via Adobe Acrobat for various executed contracts including CTAs, CDAs, LOAs, Vendor Agreements
- Performing QC on the scanned contracts to ensure:
- US Contract Coordinators will send the physical copy of the contract, with RIM cover page, to the Records Management Coordinator
- Participate in continued security and maintenance of the Trial Master File (TMF) Room.
- Identify issues/problems and provide customary recommendations for solutions.
- Performs routine work without detailed instructions.
- Interacts well with teams.
- Supports senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 years of experience with a BA or BS in a relevant discipline.
- Relevant experience typically includes document management and systems experience in other CMS tools including Excel and TMF
- Academic Level: Bachelors
- Ability to work efficiently with attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Christopher Frank at C.firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.