A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas has a new Clinical Contract Coordinator job opportunity at their offices in San Mateo, California. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents.
- The Clinical Contract Coordinator role will provide contract administration support in response to Contracts Records Management and Cleanup for GDAR, Apollo migration and CLMS.
- Create and maintain study specific file structures for TMF documentation and file documents accordingly.
- Create file folders/labels according to TMF plan, file incoming documents, retrieve documents, schedule document review.
- Ensure record filing is kept up to date and is performed accurately.
- Offsite archival of documents; ensure appropriate documentation completed to track archival.
- Conversion of paper documents to electronic records.
- Participate in continued security and maintenance of the Trial Master File (TMF) Room.
- Completes responsibilities in a timely, organized way.
- Identifies issues/problems and provides customary recommendations for solutions.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Performs routine work without detailed instructions.
- Interacts well with teams.
- Supports senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years of experience with a BA or BS in a relevant discipline.
- Relevant experience typically includes document management and systems experience in other CMS tools including Excel and TMF
- Bachelor's Required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.