A global contract research organisation have an exciting job opening for a CTL/Clinical Trial Leader to be client office-based in Barcelona. The company specialises in research into pharmaceuticals, healthcare and nutrition and offer flexible conditions and excellent career development opportunities. The CTL will be acting as Local Project Lead and will lead a team of CRAs in international ph II-IV trials, dedicated to one sponsor.
- Facilitating the fulfillment of protocol objectives (site contracts review, site initiation, recruitment, study milestones, timelines)
- Overseeing a team of CRAs. You will monitor study progress, review monitoring visit reports, identify protocol deviations and will drive your team efforts to ensure issue resolution.
- Delivering study specific training to the monitoring team
- Managing Vendors
- Controlling budgets
- Providing study progress updates and escalation of issues to International Teams
- Supporting audits/inspections
Education and Experience:
- Has a University degree in life science
- 4+ years Experience as independent on-site monitor (proficient with pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits, according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines.)
- On top of SCRA Experience , min 3 years as CRA Lead, preferably at an international CRO or Pharmaceutical company. This Experience has to include: CRA support by reviewing progress of projects, performing monitoring trip report review, and helping them to initiate appropriate actions to achieve target objectives.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.