A global executive search firm working exclusively within the life science community, ProClinical Executive helps life science growth stories identify, understand and secure executive level talent
Built on a foundation and track record of over 10 years’ success in global pharmaceutical recruitment, we call upon our technical understanding, global infrastructure and world class candidate networks to support our clients in their biggest challenge – finding game changing executive talent.
An outcomes led recruitment partner, we focus on minimising financial risk for our clients.
Our track record of success ensures that we are confident in our ability to build executive teams that can break boundaries and deliver industry leading results.
This position can be based in either New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco or Boston (USA)
As an Executive Search Associate Partner, you will have considerable experience of working in a retained search environment within the life sciences industry, winning roles at C-suite level and above with a global remit. Working within a retained assignment environment, this role is fundamentally key to the success of the business. On a day to day basis you will continually develop an understanding of the competitive landscape in which clients operate, pitch for and win retained mandates and grow your network in a focused and methodical fashion. You will have a track record of developing, leading and managing top tier clients within executive search, achieving growth for you and your delivery teams through business development and networking. Your self-motivation, drive and commitment to earn fees will be matched by your strong commercial awareness and desire to be a dynamic team player in the wider business model. In return, you will work with industry leaders in a global organisation that can provide you with a successful career path within executive search.
The position works closely with the ProClinical Executive founders, other Client Development Managers and ProClinical Executive colleagues across the globe, to lead and manage large target accounts and business development initiatives.
- Develop business development plans
- Manage the full business development cycle
- Negotiate and secure business terms to generate level of profitability
- Act as key contact for clients to access ProClinical Executive experts
- Promote ProClinical Executive’s profile and services at professional industry conferences, membership of industry associations and general networking
- Oversee and coordinate the research process
- Lead and support delivery teams on progress calls and meetings with the client
Skills and Experience
- Significant relevant experience and proven success in identifying, qualifying and selling retained solutions within the life sciences industry sector.
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written and listening
- Ability to put together and deliver business development presentations to client companies
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Self-confident, self-motivated, dynamic, accomplished and viewed as an individual who can advance within ProClinical Executive.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Laura Sparrow on +44 7825 199331 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com. A full job description is available on request.