ProClinical is looking for a Medidata Rave Programmer on behalf of our client, a small IT company based in the US.
- The Medidata Rave Programmer is responsible for programming/configuration of RAVE CRFs, folders, Edit Checks, integrations, migrations, and reports.
- Administer Rave modules including Reports Administration, PDF Services, Batch Uploader, User Administration, and Site Administration.
- Provide user support and technical support.
- Work collaboratively with other IT staff on Rave projects.
- Provide input to CRF, edit check, and custom function specifications.
- Work effectively with vendor partners in testing and deployment.
- Adhere to SOPs for computer system validation and all GCP (Good Clinical Practice) regulations.
- Manage time effectively. Accurately estimate effort for tasks and meet agreed-upon deadlines. Adapt to frequently changing requirements, priorities, and schedules.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a timely manner. Work directly with Medidata technical support when needed.
- Identify process improvements to improve efficiency and quality.
- Participate in frequent teleconferences and emails with clinical research institutions and vendor partners. Demonstrate diplomacy and patience in working to achieve common goals.
- Actively communicate with the management team and clinical teams regarding build activities.
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency and quality.
- When there are lulls in study build activities, participate in other IT tasks and projects and assist in Data Management.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 2 years prior Rave Study Build experience.
- Strong Rave Study Build and administration skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with other departments and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on delivering high quality results.
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.