My client, a global, and growing research based biopharmaceutical company is actively sourcing for a talented pharmacovigilance professional to join their established team in a senior capacity- and they have chosen to partner with ProClinical exclusively. Specifically, my client is seeking a talented Drug Safety Systems professional to join their team.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the overall assessment, design and development of various reports- while working closely, on a global basis with the larger pharmacovigilance division- and the IT division and teams- as such this is a very visible and influential role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Checking Datamart for failed reports and creating/amending report schedules as appropriate
- Authoring/Validating/QC of Datamart Cognos report requests
- QC of Systems requests as appropriate
- Update the issues log as appropriate
- Produce detailed design documents to match business requirements
- The successful candidate will be able to offer the benefit of a proven track record within the Life Science industry
- An impressive background with Pharmacovigilance systems
- A broad knowledge of PVG databases (ARISg, Argus) in addition to a superb understanding of at least one coding language
- Experience working with validated/ qualified applications is a skill set which is my client would be particularly interested in
My client can offer you the opportunity to join a growing business- where there is a very real opportunity to not only develop your career - but also to work in an independent where you can make a real, and lasting impact.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jon Stewart on +44 203 7520 318 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.