ProClinical is currently supporting a leading Pharmaceutical clients based in Boston, MA who is currently growing a team of Pharmacovigilance professionals to focus on one of their core therapy areas.
- In this PV scientist role you will be responsible for operational pharmacovigilance activities for assigned developmental and marketed products.
- You will be involved with signal detection / safety monitoring activities for pharmacovigilance operations.
- You will be responsible for case report QC, review, follow-up and report ability assessments.
- Development of protocols, IBs, SAPs, CSRs and other relevant project / study documents.
- Writing and maintenance of the study monitoring plan.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Advanced degree or specific pharmacovigilance qualification preferred (MD, PhD, PharmD)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham on +1 646 542 0152 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.