ProClinical is seeking an appropriately qualified and experienced Health Economics Research contractor to undertake a project at a well-known cancer charity organisation. The contractor will work as an embedded team member. They will be required to work in London on agreed days each week, as well as remotely.
Our client is taking steps to strengthen its ability to generate and apply health economics (HE) evidence. Historically no specific overarching systematic approach has been in place to accumulate the HE body of evidence generated by the company's evaluations, analyses and research. Consequently a brief mini project is proposed in order to stocktake such evidence generated in the last 2 years.
The mini project seeks to:
- Provide a systematic 'snap shot' review & overview of HE summary evidence
- Highlight existing HE evidence
- Act as a resource to managers across the company
- Contribute to the development of future organisational evidence application processes e.g. PoI, DD
- Inform future commissioning of HE evidence
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.