Our client, a global leader in Genomics, DNA sequencing and array-based technologies, is current seeking to hire a QA Engineer on an initial 12-month contract basis.
The incumbent of this role will support quality assurance activities related to quality system compliance and continuous improvement.
- Manage or support the document control program as well as suggest and implement improvements to existing process.
- Support the training program as well as suggest and implement improvements to existing process.
- General support and may assist in the investigation and resolution of nonconforming events and CAPA projects.
- Work with management to improve quality system policies and procedures.
- Assist in internal and external audits.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA or equivalent in Engineering, Biological/Life Sciences, Chemistry or related field require
- Direct work experience in QA, including all aspects of device/diagnostic quality systems
- Experience with ISO quality management systems
- Some experience conducting compliance audits, microbiological testing, immunological testing or optical scanning is desirable
- Some experience with ISO13485/QSR desirable
- An understanding of good documentation practice.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Chidozie Orji on +44 207 4400 671 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.