We are looking for a Laboratory Manager to take day to day responsibility for all aspects of quality management ensuring that the requirements of the ISO 17025 standard are met on a day-to-day basis.
- To manage all quality aspects of the laboratory in order to meet UKAS requirements for accreditation to the ISO 17025 standard.
- To run and maintain the laboratory audit programme and to assist in the internal auditing.
- To manage one other member of staff.
- To manage and assist in producing the laboratory Proficiency Testing follow up reports.
- To ensure that customer complaints are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- To communicate effectively with laboratory staff on quality matters.
- To assist with the running of GLP studies.
- To produce laboratory management reports as required.
- Educated to science degree level.
- Experience managing the quality system within an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory.
- Experience of auditing to the ISO 17025 quality standard or to the ISO 9001 quality standard.
- Experience of working in a GLP environment would be an advantage.
This position is office based in Manchester and offered on 9 months fixed-term contract as a maternity cover.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Beata Klecz on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.