ProClinical is introducing this new, exciting, CNS-focused role to 2 CRAs who are interested in the opportunity to work for a large, globally recognised CRO. As the trusted partner of some of the most innovative big pharma and biotech companies; the company's CRAs can expect to play a big part in some interesting trials.
The company is looking for experienced Clinical Research Associates who are interested to join their team of home-based CRA's throughout Hungary on a freelance basis.
You should thrive in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service on multiple, challenging projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years on site monitoring experience
- University degree in a science related field or are a certified health professional
- In depth knowledge of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
- Experience of clinical trials in Hungary
- CNS experience
- Neurology experience
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Excellent English and Hungarian skills
- Previous experience in the CRO industry would be advantageous
**Please note that this role is urgent and exclusive. The deadline is Thursday 9th , 7pm CET.**
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.