An opportunity to develop your career at a global contract research organisation has arisen for a Senior Global Clinical Manager at their site in France. For this job, you will be working at a vastly innovative and advancing company with over 30,000 employees around the globe based in over 100 countries. This organisation has helped commercialise over 100 of the top best selling drugs in the past few years.
- Managing the clinical operational aspects of projects, risk management plans, and representing clinical delivery with the customer
- Working closely with the project leader and lead clinical analyst (LCA) on clinical issue resolution, while remaining ultimately accountable for your clinical team's results
- Delivering the project according to the quality management plan
Driving the development and performance of the clinical team, you should also have a good knowledge of the Good Clinical Practice guidelines. You will also need to be comfortable working closely with customers and senior colleagues across the business, mentoring junior colleagues and where appropriate, influencing decision making at all levels.
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a healthcare or other scientific discipline
- Five years' clinical research or monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies. - See more at: https://www.proclinical.com/en/jobs/7873-senior-clinical-research-assistant-in-house-cra/?sortOrder=Newest#sthash.1LzRqUEx.dpuf