ProClinical is working with a small Pharmaceutical company based in Paris, who is looking for experienced Pharmacovigilance individuals to join their team as the Head of Pharmacovigilance.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Pharmacovigilance, you will be in charge of the treatment of pharmacovigilance cases and the drafting of periodic pharmacovigilance reports for the products under development.
- Record, capture and evaluate pharmacovigilance cases
- Submit and follow up SUSARs and SAEs to Health Authorities, Ethics Committees and Investigators
- Write pharmacovigilance reports
- Prepare responses to Health Authorities
- Develop a working relationship with other company science teams and be the primary point of contact for all product tolerance issues Profile
- The successful candidate must be at least a Pharmacist and have a minimum of 5 years' experience in Pharmacovigilance,
- The ability to write and submit Aggregate Reports, Benefit Risk Management and Case Processing.
- You must have an in-depth knowledge of French Health Regulations and international experience would be an advantage.
Please click the Apply button and write a short note explaining why you are suitable for the role. Alternatively, to learn more about this career opportunity, please reach out to Divya Mistry directly on +44 203 8718 091 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full job description will be available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.