A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Drug Safety Assistant. The company specialises in developing and producing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology and immunology. This is a contract role based in Surrey, UK.
- Consistently apply Case Receipt policies and practices as per Company SOP
- Support the submission and distribution of reports and relevant tracking
- Support distribution and tracking of distribution of FU letters
- Maintain local documentation as required by legislation (including archiving/tracking/retrieval)
- Consistently apply Archiving policies as per Company SOP
- Support inspection preparedness activities
- Ability, with supervision, to solve routine problems and to surface issues constructively
- Ability to make basic decisions with an understanding of the consequences
- Demonstrated computer literacy, particularly in the use and management of relational databases, preferably Argus
- Ability to achieve personal objectives while meeting departmental standards of performance
- Ability to work under supervision in a matrix organization
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lisa Edgar on +44 203 7520 313 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.