ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Associate of Global Safety at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. They are seeking an individual to join their team at their offices in Uxbridge, UK. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that employs over 17,000 staff globally.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the Safety Manager/Director works on projects and processes that ensure the strategies of the department are executed into the safety related organized data collection activities in clinical trials and commercial activities, to ensure the client remains compliant with global safety legislation and requirements.
- Aids in various administrative tasks regarding project activities and schedules.
- Keeps information up to date including schedules and the project information in appropriate applications.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in scientific area
- Related industry experience
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests
- Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks
- Coordination with the project team and project manager is essential
- Various administrative tasks regarding project activities and schedules and posting items to project folders
- Knowledge of information management and database administration.
- Demonstrates analytical skills to solve day-to-day problems.
- Applies a methodical approach to completing all tasks.
- Demonstrates solid written and oral communication skills.
- Applies a consistent approach to planning and organising tasks.
- Demonstrates ability to perform accurate and detailed work.
- Demonstrates excellent ability to learn quickly and understand/adapt quickly to new systems, processes and tools.
- Communicates at various organisation levels and listens actively
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lisa Edgar on +44 203 7520 313 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.