An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Project Associate to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in the USA. A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Provide input and assist with harmonization of Clinical Operations databases and tracking tools.
- Assist in the maintaining clinical information and training of Clinical Operations personnel in the clinical trials database (GILDA). Processes re-supply drug shipments.
- Order and maintain inventory of clinical supplies. Order and ships case report forms. Assists with development of documents for site binders.
- Assembles and coordinates distribution of site binders.
- Serves as CRA back up providing verbal and written communication with study personnel. Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics. Drafts meeting agendas and assists in preparing meeting minutes.
- The position interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- May assist with monitoring visits under the direct supervision of senior staff.
- Travel may be required.
- Assist with the planning and facilitation of investigator meeting and, when applicable, provide on location support during the meetings.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.