A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Clinical Contracts Associate job opportunity at their offices in California, USA. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents.
Provide contract administration support to include Contracts Coordination. When an executed contract is received, the Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for performing the following:
- Scan and create Optical Character Recognition (OCR) via Adobe Acrobat for various executed contracts including CTAs, CDAs, LOAs, Vendor Agreements
- Performing QC on the scanned contracts to ensure:
- All pages of the documents are included
- All required signatures are verified and present
- All budget pages are legible
- All pages have undergone OCR conversion
- Documents have been saved in the Shared Folder in Apollo
- Enter Agreement Party Information on Clinical Management System (CMS)
- Enter in Medidata for each contract
- Upload contract(s) to CMS
- Complete required fields in CMS with contract party information
- US Contract Coordinators will send the physical copy of the contract, with RIM cover page, to the Records Management Coordinator
Responsible for clinical administrative operations activities involving clinical contract and budget support including but not limited to filing, scanning, mailing, populating spreadsheets and other administrative tasks as assigned. Duties and functions include:
- Create and maintain study specific file structures for the company TMF documentation and file documents accordingly
- Create file folders/labels according to TMF plan, file incoming documents, retrieve documents, schedule document review
- Ensure record filing is kept up to date and is performed accurately.
- Perform an inventory review for incoming CRO clinical study files, receive, index, and file
- Offsite archival of documents; ensure appropriate documentation completed to track archival.
- Add electronic inventories and search databases with electronic records and inventories
- Participate in continued security and maintenance of the Trial Master File (TMF) Room
- Completes responsibilities in a timely, organized way.
- Identifies issues/problems and provides customary recommendations for solutions.
- Works on diverse business problems that require analysis with only general instructions from more senior individuals in department.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Performs routine work without detailed instructions.
- Interacts well with clinical teams.
- Supports senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- 2 years of experience with a BA or BS in a relevant discipline.
- Relevant experience typically includes contract administration or finance.
- Academic Level: Bachelors
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Cherilea Lomas on +1 267 405 6995 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.