ProClinical is currently supporting one of the leading pharmaceutical companies that is seeking a Clinical Development Director and Head Scientist, to work within the area of Respiratory.
In this role you will be responsible for the leadership for the clinical group, setting the global strategy for all clinical activities within the unit, together with providing leadership, oversight, development, direction and coordination of all clinical activities.
This is a global position with direct line management responsibility of up to 40 people within the group.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred e.g. MS, PhD, PharmD
- Ideally, a minimum of 10 Years of relevant drug development experience would be expected for a successful incumbent.
- The individual should have held positions of increasing responsibility in clinical study design and delivery.
- Proven track record in delivery of phase II-IV global clinical trials - results orientated
- Proven global line management experience - minimum 5 years
- Demonstrated success in ability to lead in a heavily matrixed environment and working across boundaries
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham on +1 646 542 0152 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.