ProClinical is currently supporting a global Clinical Research Organisation who are looking for a Clinical Project Manager - Oncology. The company specialises in a range of therapy areas including oncology, multiple sclerosis and infectious disease. This is a permanent position based in Collegeville, PA.
- Primary contact for sponsor, contractors and third party vendors
- Monitoring trial progress with timely reporting up to senior management
- Establishing open communication lines within and between project team members
- Identifying and selecting investigators and clinical sites, negotiating site budgets
- Site management supervision and issue resolution
- Participation and presentation at Investigator and bid defense meetings
Education and Experience:
- BS degree: Life Sciences degree preferred
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- At least 2 years direct project management experience, preferably in a fast paced mid-size CRO or small pharma/biotech environment
- Must have experience in managing the execution of complex phase I through III trials, from start-up through database lock
- Excellent knowledge of FDA/EMEA regulations and GCP/ICH guidelines
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Advanced degree in life sciences
- PM certification
- Experience managing large global trials
- Oncology and Infectious disease experience a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham on +1 646 542 0152 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.