A worldwide, research-based biopharmaceutical company, focusing on areas spanning infectious diseases, oncology and liver disease, are looking to hire a Clinical Project Associate to work at their Foster City, California site. With over 5000 worldwide professional staff, this company has an outstanding reputation for bringing lifesaving medicines to market within areas of high unmet medical need.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Quite a few administration focused tasks - filing, coordinating meetings, etc.
- The position entails work under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Assists with development of documents for site binders.
- Assembles and prepares distribution of site binders.
- Serves as CRA back up providing verbal and written communication with study personnel.
- Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Drafts meeting agendas and assists in preparing meeting minutes.
- Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- May assist with monitoring visits under the direct supervision of senior staff.
- Also responsible for ensuring Trial Master File is current and all safety information is passed on to sites in a timely fashion.
- Support study start-up activities as needed.
- Keeping various study trackers up to date. Knowledge of CTMS, EDC a plus
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor in Science
- Minimum of 12 months in any industry
- Previous experience as a resource coordinator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.