A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Clinical Contracts Associate job opportunity at their offices in Foster City, California. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents.
- Responsible for clinical administrative operations activities involving clinical finance support
- Identifies issues/problems and provides customary recommendations for solutions.
- Coordinates and ensures that monthly payment processes are completed accurately and on time.
- Works on a limited range of business problems that may require financial analysis with oversight from more senior individuals in department.
- Assists staff by supporting clinical teams in resolving financial issues as they relate to either site or vendor contracts.
- Provides limited assistance for Quarterly Variance Analysis process for vendor contracts.
- Works closely with staff who support internal and vendor clinical teams to ensure rapid start-up of study sites.
- Demonstrates rudimentary proficiency in the use of budgeting & forecasting database tools. Interacts well with clinical teams, legal, and corporate finance
- Provide contract and payment administration support to include the following: Invoice Coordination: Invoice review, expense account coding, and review routing.
- Requires strong attention to detail, a high level of organization, and experience and aptitude to understand and utilize accounting systems.
- Investigator Payment Generation: requires mastery of propriety clinical tracking system and ability to review and understand payment schedules and terms enter data and generate site payments on determined cycles.
Education and Experience:
- Pharma or Bio-tech experience preferred. Minimum 2 years of professional experience in industry.
- ontractual background - doesn't necessarily need to be in clinical research, but able to understand clinical contracts is important
- Previously seen people with experience in business administration, clinical research, business analysts that reviewed contractors, legal backgrounds - NOT looking for people with accounts payable background
- Previously worked in CRO or clinical sites
- Systems use: Oracle, Clinical Management Repository (CMS), Invoice Payments (via Brainware) - training will be provided on all systems
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies