Proclinical is currently in partnership with a growing pharmaceutical company to recruit an experienced biostatistician to be based in West Sussex.
The client is looking to build a biometricas department so this position represents an excellent opportunity to gain a senior position at the start of a major growth phase
You will be responsible for managing activities related to Statistical programming, evaluation and reporting in support of R&D projects.
- Collaborate in process of protocol development by choosing appropriate study design including statistical methodologies, calculating sample size and write statistical section of protocol
- Act as the lead statistician for multiple projects
- Act as primary contact with CRO/Vendor for all biostatistics related activities
- Write and review SAps based on protocol including mock-up displays for TFLs
Qualifications and Experience:
- MSc or PhD in Statistics or other relevant
- Comprehensive knowledge of statistical theory and methods and ability to apply this to all phases of clinical trials
- Good knowledge of SAS including statistical analysis, data manipulation and graphing
- Demonstrated knowledge of all relevant statistical regulatory guidelines and standards.
Some homeworking flexibility will be offered
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.