Proclinical is currently in partnership with a growing pharmaceutical company to recruit an experienced Clinical Data Manager to be based in West Sussex.
You will be responsible for managing activities related to data management including planning, preparation and execution of clinical studies.
- Lead development of internal infrastructure of data management
- Initiate development and implementation of departmental SOPs
- Design expectation and processes throughout the entire study
- Participate in CRO/vendor selection process for data management activities
- Manage timelines to coordinate deliverables
- Monitor progress of all data management activities to ensure timelines are met
- Provide DM support to Statisticians and Programmers in production of clinical trial reports
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years experience in Clinical Data management processes within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with web-based EDC systems and databases
- Understanding of ICH, EMEA, MHRA and FDA guidance documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Some homebased flexibility maybe available for this position.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.