This job is a great opportunity for a QC Specialist to work at one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies. This role will be based at the company’s office in Hertfordshire, UK. The organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally.
Job Role and Requirements:
- Routine testing of samples using a range of chemical, biochemical and biological tests
- Emphasis of Karl Fisher, pH, uv HPLC, HPLC, Electrophoresis,
- Maintain detailed laboratory records in accordance with GMP & SOPs outlined
- Ensure all records and test results are accurately prepared
- Record deviations from the normal practice and out of specification results appropriately and report them to the line manager
- Assist with investigations of products and test anomalies
- Ideally need experience and knowledge of working in a laboratory to GMP
- General house keeping of the lab for safe-working purposes.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Numhom Sudsok on +44 203 8718 093 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.