This is a great opportunity for a Global Independent Medical Reviewer to join a pharmaceutical company to be based in Belgium.
- Be involved in multiple cross functional areas such as medical, commercial, regulatory, legal, etc. during the process of Development, Review of Materials/activities covered by the GSK code of Practice. He/she will ensure partnership with teams at LOCs level in order to better understand their needs and timelines.
- Ensure the balance, accuracy and appropriateness of the content of the materials/activities and that they comply with all applicable codes and relevant POLs and SOPs, will prevent potential risk for the company (internally and externally).
- Interact with and inspire key stakeholders to contribute to the accuracy and compliance of materials/activities governed by the Code of Practice.
- Participate and provide medical & compliance input in the mandatory meetings previous to the development of the materials/activities covered by the company's Code of Practice and Customers Interactions (e.g. Kick-Off meetings).
- Critically appraise and recommend changes to materials/activities to ensure balance of the messages, medical accuracy and appropriateness of the content of the materials/activities in alignment with codes and other relevant POLs and SOPs.
- Work across boundaries, building a strong network with other stakeholders involved in the process.
- This role will provide coaching and support to other medical junior reviewers and to other stakeholders involved in the process of the Development, Review and Certification of the materials covered by the company's Code of Practice
- Participate in different internal and external meetings (training, educational and others, including medical congresses) to guarantee that he/she will be periodically updated on the relevant Therapy Areas about the medical/scientific new information and the commercial strategy.
- Ensure partnership with teams at LOCs level in order to better understand their needs and timelines.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- University level (ideally a Medical Doctor, a PhD could be considered).
- Area of specialisation: Vaccinology, Immunology, Paediatrics, Infectious Diseases.
- Knowledge/Expertise in infectious diseases and vaccines in general.
- Knowledge/Expertise in the designated diseases/products area acquired through education, readings, daily work, attendance to meetings and congresses.
- Minimum 2 years in Medical Affairs within the pharmaceutical industry
- Fully knowledgeable regarding Industry and the company's codes, POLs and SOPs related
- Certification as a Reviewer/Certifier according to the appropriate process.
- Teaching/coaching skills preferred.
- English fluent, French beneficial. Other international languages are considered as an asset.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.