My client is an international biopharmaceutical company, active in the fields of drug development, manufacturing and diagnostics. They are seeking a Head of Tech Transfer Process to join their team in Western Switzerland. This is a permanent position.
- Your role with the company would involve managing the transfer of the manufacturing process between the donor site and the receptor site.
- The position will require you to manage the manufacturing process, equipment operation and production on the donor site via an internship of 3-6 months based in Canada, so being able to work in a multicultural environment and having the ability to create links between staff at both sites is very important.
- You will be required to understand the operation of equipment (functional analysis, settings, maintenance, control the line) and the possible malfunctioning of the production line and the resolution of means.
- As well as understand methods IPC (In Process Control), instrumentation (sensors, camera, visual inspection) and the link between the measures and the production process.
- Part of the role will require the transfer and writing of documentation including Batch Records, Procedures and method of instruction respecting the document structure in place.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nisha Patel on +44 203 8618 210 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.