Our client, a company that has more than 20 years of experience focusing on research in immunology and molecular biology, is seeking a Marketing Application Manager to join their team in California, US.
The Marketing Applications Manager will be a scientific leader with a strong customer focus. This person will serve as a technical expert for our customers and collaborators, while supporting the market development of the company's life science products. The Marketing Applications Manager will also serve as a technical resource for Product Managers, R&D Scientists and sales teams to ensure the company's success in the life sciences market.
- Develop the applications roadmap for new products
- Provide insight into the latest customer and market needs that drive new products and applications development.
- Provide expertise in the latest scientific and technical trends in fields directly related to our life sciences product portfolio.
- Represent the needs of end-user customers on product development and provide input on product development direction.
- Generate and write standard protocols, technical inserts and application notes for products.
- Write abstracts, posters and content for scientific meetings and make presentations to enhance the reputation of the company in the life science market.
- Solve customer technical support issues and respond to technical information requests from customers.
- Present work at various events such as customer seminars and conferences.
- Support the R&D scientists and teams in assay development as needed.
- Manage a team of application scientists to deliver high performance and timely results.
- PhD degree in biochemistry, or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of post-graduate industry experience.
- 3-5 years' management experience.
- Industry experience in assay development and/or product development. (especially using antibodies for ELISA, sandwich ELISA, bead-based assay etc.) for clinical research or diagnostics applications
- Publication record in peer-reviewed journals.
- Candidates must be fluent in English, with strong verbal and written communication skills. Public speaking is an essential element of the job. Strong presentation skills and the ability to develop clear and compelling power point presentations are required.
- Excellent technical writing skills for reporting laboratory data and writing technical publications.
- Excellent customer communication and support skills with US customers - verbal and written.
- Must be willing to travel to present at conferences and to customer sites - approx. 35% travel.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Darren Whyte on +1 646 542 0158 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.