ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for an Associate Scientist to be based in the US. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
- This position contributes to the successful timely testing and releasing of raw materials, intermediates, in-process and finished products of GMP and clinical pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Individual functions with supervision as an Associate Scientist and is actively engaged in analytical activities within a dynamic project team.
- Displays strong technical knowledge to perform assigned analysis with minimum supervision, initiative and scientific commitment, and makes significant scientific and technical contributions.
- Perform routine water analysis (TOC, conductivity, pH)
- Responsibilities include data analysis, troubleshooting, and documentation and assay trending when required
- Perform compendia cGMP testing methods; USP and EP monographs or vendor specific methods
- Skills in handling wet chemistry and operating basic lab instruments, troubleshooting equipment as required, perform preventive maintenance when required
- Generating data to support site manufacturing and/or complaint investigations and resolving project-related questions
- Troubleshooting equipment and methods
- Analyzing, interpreting and trending analytical data
- Contributing to improved laboratory operations processes and procedures
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, or related sciences with 3-5 years of related experience.
- Experience with common pharmaceutical laboratory equipment including U.V. spectroscopy, IR instrumentation and HPLC.
- Experience with wet chemistry techniques such as titrations, extractions, and preparations of test solutions/reagents.
- Strong time management and organization skills are required
- Preparation of reagents/standards/medias needed for analysis according to established methods
- The ability to work with minimal supervision is required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Cherilea Lomas on +1 267 405 6995 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.