ProClinical seeking a highly motivated QC Microbiologist who is interested in joining a fast-paced, dynamic environment to perform microbiological sampling for cell therapy product, raw material and release testing.
- Performs environmental sampling and monitoring of plant utilities and production clean zones using particle counters, contact plates and microbial air samplers
- Performs routine and non-routine microbiological sampling such as water bioburden and media growth promotion; Gram staining and microbial identifications
- Participate in aseptic processing in a clean room environment
- Perform Microbiological sampling to support cell therapy product, raw material and release testing
- Generating data to support site manufacturing and/or complaint investigations and resolving project-related questions
- Performs routine and non-routine microbiological testing such as water bioburden and media growth promotion; Gram staining and microbial identifications
- B.S. in Biology/Microbiology, or related sciences with 0-2 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and standards (FDA, EU, ICH, ISO, USP) a plus
- Aseptic technique or cleanroom experience desired
- Organism identification experience a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.