A worldwide, research-based biopharmaceutical company, focusing on areas spanning infectious diseases, oncology and liver disease, are looking to hire a Quality Control Microbiology Technician to work at their site in California, USA. With over 5000 worldwide professional staff, this company has an outstanding reputation for bringing lifesaving medicines to market within areas of high unmet medical need.
- Under direction of immediate manager, provides troubleshooting and application support for Laboratory Information Management System.
- Assignments range from routine to basic such as data entry and review.
- Maintain a detailed and accurate recording of activities and results on paperwork.
- During system implementation and change management, may support, test, and refine application configurations to align with business process needs.
- Follow pre-defined task lists with given development tools.
- May involve support of routine and non-routine Environmental Monitoring tasks to support Manufacturing activities.
- This is a mid-level position that will require an understanding of Environmental Monitoring.
- LIMS experience in a Environmental Monitoring use capacity.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV to email@example.com
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.