An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Tech to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in California, USA. A very patient focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- Performs installation, maintenance and repairs of line manufacturing equipment.
- Independently locates and diagnoses failure, replaces defective components and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs. Uses a variety of hand, power and test tools and equipment.
- Provides general maintenance support as designated by supervisor to include any or all of the following areas: utility equipment; HVAC equipment; water for injection; product storage; welding, fabricating, construction, and installations.
- Coordinates maintenance on critical systems/equipment with supervisor.
- Creates or revises standard operating procedures.Performs multi-shift work as required.
- Complies with all safety regulations and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- May be required to perform the duties of Maintenance Tech I as required by supervisor.
- Is required to respond to emergency notifications via phone.MetrologyMay be required to perform calibrations per Metrology procedure as designated by Supervisor.
- Calibration responsibilities may include: temperature; pressure differential room pressures; chart recorders; freezers/refrigerators; incubators; HVAC.
- May create calibration procedures for new systems.
- Must possess/maintain a valid LA County Boiler License
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call James Myarick on +1 646 542 0152 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.