We have a new job position for a Medical Advisor to join global pharmaceutical company at their site in Hertfordshire. This is an organisation that have specialist therapeutic areas of oncology, neurodegenerative diseases, fertility and endocrinology. While operating in over 150 countries this this company is looking to an enthusiastic and driven individual to slot into their ever-expanding team.
Medical Advisor to support cardiovascular - Pulmonary hypertension and lipids
- Based in Hoddesdon
- Ideally to work full time 37.5 hours per week/ Would look at contractors who want to work 4 days per week
- Ability to work one day from home, but could be flexible if someone is available quickly
- 6 month contract/ 1 month notice period each side
Qualifications and experience:
- Looking to speak to Final signatory consultants
- Mnimum 5 years pharmaceutical experience
- Physician and Pharmacist with ABPI final signatory experience essential
- Essential: Minimum 5 years Pharma experience ABPI Final Signatory Preferred: Therapy area experience preferred but not critical. GMC registration, and preferably sufficient general medical training to have membership of a Royal College.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lisa Edgar on 0203 7520 313 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com. A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.