ProClinical is currently supportting a leading pharmaceuical client who are seeking a Director to Senior Director, Clinical Research Scientist, Advanced Medicines Group.
This position is responsible for working with the physicians within the Advanced Medicines Group to provide clinical research support for programs as assigned by phase or therapeutic area.
- Development of protocols for clinical studies
- Preparation of clinical development plans
- Drafting of clinical scientific documents such as IND, IND amendments Investigator Brochures, Annual Reports and other FDA submissions
- Monitor, review and summarize safety and efficacy data in ongoing studies
Education and Experience:
- Degree in scientific/life-sciences field. Pharm.D. or Ph.D. preferred
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of experience in research with at least 3 or more years of drug development experience are required
- Prior dermatology, rheumatology, immunology and/or genetic disease drug development experience a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham on +1 646 542 0152 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.