Our client, a leading medical devices company, is seeking an experienced Design Engineer to be based in Ireland.
- Lead design activities through development, FAT and installation
- Lead and mentor team members, check and approve work is acceptable
- Maintain proficiency with all industry standards and practices particularly CE marking of manufacturing equipment.
- Develop and apply construction concepts to achieve design for manufacturability
- Develop prototypes of high risk mechanisms
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in FDA regulated industries
- Experience leading multidisciplinary teams
- Experience of machine vision integration
- Excellent communication skills
Start dates are immediate, initial contracts will be 12 months with the prospect for further extension
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.