Our client is a leading supplier of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Goods and they are seeking a Global Distribution Sourcing Manager to join their team in the USA. Their products are produced and distributed in all major EMEA countries and exported overseas.
As part of the Customer & Logistics Services Global Distribution Procurement Organization, the Manager Global Distribution Sourcing will support the Global Distribution Souring Director in consolidating, standardizing and globally deploying distribution/warehousing procurement activities.
- They will lead the analytics supporting the warehousing sourcing activities: spend analysis, benchmarking, identification of improvement areas, solutions and offers comparison, negotiations.
- They will support global logistics relationships in terms of sourcing, contract negotiations and ongoing contract life cycle management for the major 3PL distribution centers and warehouses across the company in terms of: contract renewal and re-negotiation, annual contract price review negotiations and developing contract framework and templates in accordance with global standards and company guidelines.
- Work will include developing/deploying sourcing strategies that support the global network strategy, implementing best practices, and leveraging buying power globally, delivery of the annual business plan and cost improvement program (CIP) savings targets and ensuring selection of "best in class" providers in terms of cost, service and quality, while driving value for the company's upply chain globally.
- Identify cost/process improvement opportunities. Enhance connectivity, share best practices, and increase team competencies and capabilities with global partners.
- Development of new enabling technology and processes, and participate in business case development and benefits analysis.
- Interface with finance to build business cases for value creation projects.
- Supplier Selection and Business Case Development to ensure selection of "best in class" providers in terms of cost, service and quality, meeting business and customer requirements and driving value for CLS and the local operating companies.
- Lead Proposal Analysis and Negotiation during Warehouse Tender Processes, leading final negotiations and Contract Award recommendations on key Sourcing Events as required.
- Manage and/or support contract renewal negotiations and annual contract price review negotiations based on agreed SRM framework and responsibilities.
- Support the Global Distribution Sourcing Director in developing Global SRM strategy for warehousing and deploying strategic supplier relationship management approach to drive optimization and innovative solutions.
- Identify areas to initiate cost improvement projects. Manage and Coordinate the implementation of improvement/cost saving programmes with strategic providers/ suppliers.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Cherilea Lomas on +1 267 405 6995 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.