A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Manufacturing Technician job opportunity at their offices in the US. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Works on basic assignments following established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Performs routine tasks associated with aseptic processing, dispensing, compaction, granulation, milling and coating.
- Reports to Team Lead on a regular basis on line performance and report any issues that need to be resolved.
- Prepares equipment and components for sterilization.
- Operates processing equipment including autoclaves, ovens, vial washers, and depyrogenation tunnel.
- Cleans (manually and clean-in-place), assembles and disassembles equipment for production.
- Performs clean-in-place and sterilization-in-place of tanks.
- Operates vial capper, unloads product from lyophilizers, and packs off unloaded vials from lyophilizers and liquid fill line.
- Cleans manufacturing areas, including walls, ceilings and floors.
- Accurately completes required documentation of events and tasks related to assigned work, including logbooks, batch records, etc.
- Reports variance or deviation from standard procedures to department management.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.