A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Manufacturing Technician III job opportunity at their offices in the USA. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Assists in manufacturing product
- Responsible for the processing of product hydrations
- Monitors and controls weights, volumes, temperatures, pressure, and pH
- Participates in production processes, including cleaning and set-up.
- Updates SOPs and Master Production Batch Records.
- Interacts with QA/QC and Inventory Control to ensure that all raw materials and components are available for production usage.
- Interacts with outside vendors on productions supplies and materials. Consistently adheres to cGMPs
- May aid in the training of newer employees in standard operating procedures and processes.
- Has daily interaction with department members to ensure production proceeds as scheduled.
- Works to demanding production schedules and strict compliance/quality requirements.
- Supports continuous improvement and process reliability through involvement in process improvement teams.
- Assists in analysis of recurrent troubles or breakdowns, and recommends improvements and cost savings ideas to management
- Must have minimum 6 years relevant experience and a strong background with aseptic experience
- Demonstrates good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Works on non-routine to somewhat complex problems, requiring evaluation of multiple factors before taking action.
- HS diploma, a Certificate to FETAC level 6 (GSL), and minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in a cGMP related industry is required, within Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Must be able to work on a rotational shift schedule alternating between day shift and grave shift.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shift schedules.
- Must be able to operate and qualify for respirator usage
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.