My Client, a leading Pharmaceutical company is seeking a Clinical Data Management Manager to join their team, in Uxbridge or Cambridge.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Partner with study teams across various ares and the Functional Service Provider (FSP) to ensure product delivery
- Focus on oversight of portfolio with the FSP, making sure timelines are met and the data is of good quality
- Liaison with a range of business functions, serving individuals both internally and externally
- Present updates within Global Study Operations and within Cross Functional Team meetings as and when required
- Focus on efficient and timely quality delivery, as well as consistency across all Data Manager components
- Be compliant with cultures and values
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hayleigh Randall on +44 203 8718 094 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.