A leading pharmaceutical company are looking for a Senior Manager of Clinical Data Management Systems to join their team in Uxbridge, UK.
- Successful execution and deployment of Clinical Data Management System deliverables, with devotion to the upkeep of DM Systems
- Provide oversight and direction to reach milestones and timelines, being the point of contact
- Provide support to a range of systems and cross-functional projects, including EDC and CTMS
- Guide and teach awareness of new processes, regulatory policies and procedures
- Refine system processes and seek innovation
- Act as Subject Matter Expert
Eexperience and Qualifications:
- PhD/Master's/BSc in relevant area plus 5+ years' industry experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and managerial experience
- Expertise in Clinical Development and Data Management activities
- Familiarity with Rave/Oracle and CTMS, alongside coding tools
- Prior experience leading technical system deliverables such as integrations, upgrades and troubleshooting
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with experience liaising with stakeholders and fellow colleagues in decision making
- Experience using performance management techniques (in regards to external vendors), with an expertise in vendor management
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hayleigh Randall on +44 203 8718 094 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.