ProClinical is currently supporting one of our global pharmaceutical clients, based in the US, who is recruiting a Director Market Access. This role will be based in New Jersey, USA.
As the Director Market Access, you will have a focus within Payer Marketing across the Oncology brand. In this role you will be responsible for driving market access for the oncology brands in all commercial and government channels. This is a highly visible position with a high strategic input.
- Leading Market Access strategic planning for the oncology brands.
- Translate brand strategic imperatives into the necessary payer and commercial tactics.
- Collaborate with the relevant Brand teams to provide payer and commercial input.
- Collaborate with the Market Access field teams and other functions.
- Lead and manage the payer and commercial Legal, Medical, Regulatory, Compliance approval process.
- BS/BA required
- 10+ years in the pharmaceutical industry with demonstration of increasing responsibility.
- Experience in Market Access, ideally in the oncology market place.
- Demonstrated managed markets/customer segment knowledge, inclusive of all major payer and commercial channels
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham on +1 646 542 0152 or upload your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.