Here is an excellent opportunity for a Deviation Investigator to work for a world leading bio-pharmaceutical company. This is a contract role based in Italy.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist in investigating deviations and writing investigation reports
- Formulate investigation plan, gather relevant documentation (e.g, SOPs, batch production records, equipment logbooks, test records, validation reports, etc.) interview relevant personnel (e.g., production, maintenance, tech. services, etc.), develop root cause analysis, determine scope/impact, and develop corrective/preventive actions
- Assist in determining the actions and closure of change controls and the corrective and preventive action (CAPA)
- In furtherance of the evaluation and verification of deviation investigation, change control and CAPA activities, provide on-site expertise at the facility to serve as a working consultant to Client Quality Senior Management
- Interact with site and above site personnel during the course of the investigation and through its completion and approval
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Will Hitchcock on +44 203 0789 554 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.