An opportunity for a Medical Advisor in the Rare Diseases therapeutic area has arisen at a hugely exciting growth biotechnology organisation to be based in Madrid, Spain. The medical advisor for Spain and Portugal will report directly into the country medical director and will be focusing on an upcoming launch for the region.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Management national stakeholders: building advocates, organizing councils, speakers at events / congresses, local clinical trials, etc.
- Medical training: maintains current files to product-relevant medical literature, provides training for employees on medical and compliance topics visited, as required medical conferences and congresses in order to obtain knowledge of progress in medical areas of our products
- Medical information: answered questions and documented in accordance with the SOP
- Medical assessment of promotional materials for all areas in accordance with the SOP
- Monitors the promotional material from competitors
Qualifications and Experience:
- MD, pharmacist or PhD required
- Successful candidates will have strong experience in Spain/ Portugal medical affairs as a medical advisor or medical science liaison (MSL)
- Any therapeutic background with a desire to work in rare diseases
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable. In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Russell on +44 (0)203 824 6104 / T.Russell@proclinical.com or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
Full job description available on request. ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.