My client is a European pharmaceutical organisation with a focus across multiple therapy areas, including Hepatology. Due to a strong pipeline and upcoming launches, I am partnered with them in their search for a Medical Science Liaison to be based in the UK.
- Point of contact for all medical expertise
- Identify and establish KOL relationships across current and future company interests
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and act as their reference for scientific and clinical expertise
- Close collaboration with brand teams to support the implementation of medical strategies
- MD, PharmD, PhD
- Experienced in liaising with KOLs across the Hepatology / Gastro field
- Excellent presentation skills - Ability to communicate complex scientific data
- Strong project management skills.
- Fluency in English and ability to travel across UK.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Barry on +44 203 0789 558 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.