Based in Germany, my client is a leading industry specialist concentrating in the field of Orphan Diseases, with a strong focus in Oncology and Haematology.
Working within a designated region, the Medical Science Liaison will be responsible for in-field KOL engagements, and providing medical and scientific expertise of the Oncology/Haematology disease area.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders as a credible medical partner
- Provide proactive and reactive communications within product label
- Exchange medical/scientific information during development of a medicine
- Keep abreast of developments in therapy advances and research
- Establish and maintain KOL network across territory
- Product launch activities - development/implementation of regional strategy and tactical plans
- Minimum of 5 years pervious MSL experience or comparable position
- Excellent communication skills with a fluency in English and German
- Existing clinical networks in Oncology/Haematology
- Knowledge of customer segments and market dynamics with a strong understanding of business processes
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call James Stevens on +44 203 752 0317 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.