A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Berkshire and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Medical Information Associate. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on team work and delivering biological products.
- Responding to second line Medical Information enquiries
- Assisting with Drug Safety activities (Follow up activities and reporting adverse events to PV service provider)
- Supporting management of Product Complaints and Service Complaints
- Second line Medical Information enquiry generation
- Assisting with maintenance of the Standard responses and Knowledge Base
- Managing the MI daily enquiry tracker for second line enquiries
- Responsible for assisting with adverse event handling
- Initial intake and processing of PML-related adverse event reports
- Following up on PML-related adverse events and other serious events
- Archiving source data relating to follow up Drug Safety activities
- Assisting with the collection and reporting of all Technical Product Complaints to Quality Assurance
- Assisting with any follow up correspondence
- Processing service complaints relating to external support functions
Qualifications and Experience:
- Primary life sciences degree/qualification
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience in MI
- Affiliate pharmacovigilance experience preferred but not required
- Experience of generating second line MI responses
- Ability to understand technical, scientific, and medical information.
- Ability to search, interrogate and interpret results of database searches
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kevin Hansberry on +44 207 4400 636 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.