This is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chair Project Manager to support and in the area of Reporting / Statistics / Controlling at an innovative biologics pharmaceutical company. This is a permanent position based in Germany.
The role will be especially focused on capacity planning, control and evaluation of comprehensive internal supply chain modelling.
- Informatics / Mathematics or Economic background
- Experience of mathematical modelling of economic systems and production processes
- Proven experience in database management
- SQL based Database Extractions, PL/SQL
- Data Mining, OLAP, Business Intelligence
- Programming experience in at least one additional programming language
- Excel and MS Office experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alexander Tooulas on +44 203 3193 032 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.