ProClinical are currently recruiting for a Medical Writer job in Zurich. The company is a multinational medical device manufacturer and are at the forefront of bio-materials, musculoskeletal, instruments and other orthopaedic technologies.
- Draft Clinical Evaluation Reports.
- Summarise National Joint Registries reports.
- Perform literature search and update PMS reports.
- Support investigators with medical and technical writing.
- Identify and compile pertinent internal and external clinical, technical and marketing documentation.
- Review, draft and summarise information based on regulatory requirements for usability of product or product lines (IFUs).
- Work with other departments to validate and approve content of final up-classification documents.
- Provide bibliographic research, documentation and reviews.
- Consult with Engineering and Marketing staff concerning risk analysis, clinical evaluations, PMS plans and reports and results of clinical trials.
- Develop clinical investigation protocols and patient information.
- Evaluate data and assist in producing statistical analysis and presentations on clinical results.
- Manage and/or perform additional tasks and projects, as assigned by the Clinical Affairs Manager or Director.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and other European language).
- Strong organisational, attention to detail, and proofreading skills.
- Bibliographic research and editorial skills.
- Strong ability to organise, interpret and disseminate product information.
- Excellent MS Office applications skills.
- Basic understanding of the medical devices regulations.
- Project management skills.
- Self motivation, ability to work as part of an extended team.
- MSc or PhD degree in medical/life sciences, engineering or similar.
- Fluent in English at all levels plus second European language.
- Technical publication and/or technical/medical writing experience beneficial.
- Clinical research of medical devices experience beneficial.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 203 8460 643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.